Hospitality. Security. Curb Appeal. Doors are the multi-taskers of the home, and some of our favorite projects.
With years of experience helping homeowners customize door projects for their needs and budget, we have strong relationships with quality manufacturers and extensive knowledge of available products.
In addition to door replacement, we also service doors in need of repair. Common requests are repairing rot at the base of a door, fixing improperly adjusted or worn out sills and gaskets, changing hardware, or adjusting a door to sit properly in its opening.
Questions to Consider:
- What is the purpose of the new door? Cosmetic upgrade, “wow” factor, security? All three?
- Do you have a door style in mind? Consider using Houzz or Pinterest to collect ideas to share with your contractor or designer.
- Are you changing the layout of the front entry? If so, consider traffic patterns, location of switches, etc.
- What hardware options do you like? Knob, lever, or handleset? Depending on the door, you may have finish options such as of brushed nickel, antique brass, oil-rubbed bronze, etc.
- Will you need the hardware keyed the same as the rest of the home?
Ready to Get Some Answers?
We’ll be happy to help you narrow down your door options and identify which questions to ask for your unique project. Just click the button below to tell us about your project and request a free quote.