Transforming a dark, unfinished basement into bright, functional space is one of the most rewarding projects for any remodeler.
Whether you’re interested in adding a lower-level bedroom and bath, a kids’ playroom, or simply a pleasant finished space for storage, we are eager to help you brainstorm how to turn your basement’s potential into reality.
Questions to Consider:
- What are you hoping to gain from this project? What is your motivation?
- How will the space be used? Living quarters, entertainment, storage?
- What are your preferences for lighting, insulation, and ceiling style?
- What sort of egress will you choose? If installing an egress window, are you interested in functionality alone, or are asthetics also important?
- Are you aware of moisture or radon issues that will need to be addressed?