Transforming a dark, unfinished basement into bright, functional space is one of the most rewarding projects for any remodeler.
Whether you’re interested in adding a lower-level bedroom and bath, a kids’ playroom, or simply a pleasant finished space for storage, we are eager to help you brainstorm how to turn your basement’s potential into reality.
Questions to Consider:
- What are you hoping to gain from this project? What is your motivation?
- How will the space be used? Living quarters, entertainment, storage?
- What are your preferences for lighting, insulation, and ceiling style?
- What sort of egress will you choose? If installing an egress window, are you interested in functionality alone, or are asthetics also important?
- Are you aware of moisture or radon issues that will need to be addressed?
If you’re still in the dreaming stage, have you considered taking advantage of our consultation service?
For a minimal fee, we’ll listen to your needs, talk through options, and help refine your vision. That way, when you’re ready to have the project quoted, you’ll be able to compare apples to apples and make an informed decision.