Bathrooms and kitchens are the most frequently used rooms of our homes, and highly affect our productivity and quality of life.
Remodeling these spaces often pays dividends in functionality, hospitality, and enjoyment. However, the decisions involved can seem daunting if you don’t have the right support. Flooring, fixtures, finishes…how do you filter the endless options and keep track of your selections?
We’ve streamlined this process to remove stress and give our customers both freedom and guidance. We walk you through the design phase and connect you with trade-specific suppliers who understand your project and industry trends.
Questions to Consider:
- What is your desired outcome from your bathroom or kitchen remodel? Are you looking for a cosmetic upgrade, improved functionality, or both?
- How will you be using the space?
- If you are changing the layout, how with those changes affect the flow of traffic?
- What’s the driving factor in terms of finish? Budget, asthetics, functionality?
- What styles are you drawn to? Consider creating an Ideabook on Houzz to collect ideas to share with your contractor or designer.